A Joie de Vivre Property
The seamless combination of the Waterfront Hotel’s nautical style and the traditional setting of Jack London Square come together on Oakland’s waterfront to create a soothing yet stimulating location for your next trip.
After a multi-million dollar renovation in 2008, the Waterfront Hotel blends the unique atmosphere of the Oakland waterfront with modern and luxurious designs. Now featuring upgraded guestrooms, lobby, meeting spaces, exterior painting, and our new restaurant, Miss Pearl’s Jam House. The Waterfront Hotel celebrates the adventurous spirit of the Oakland waterfront, with all of the guestrooms, public spaces, and meeting rooms embodying the maritime atmosphere and soul of the waterfront through the nautical inspired décor.
Easy Access to San Francisco and all Bay Area locations
- Dine at the popular Miss Pearl's Jam House with views of the marina. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Elegant, flexible meeting space for up to 300 people, with full catering, wedding and state-of-the-art AV services.
- Outdoor artisan marketplace on the weekends and Sunday farmer’s market at Jack London Square
- World-class jazz and delectable sushi at Yoshi’s, just one block away
- Dog friendly hotel featuring a Joy of Life Guide for Dogs, a guide to local dog friendly areas
Guestrooms: 145 spacious guestrooms on 4 floors, including Suites, King, Queen/Queen and Double/Double bedded rooms. An ADA accessible hotel
Meeting Spaces: All meeting rooms accommodate up to 300 people.Full catering services. Wireless and cable high-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
Complete audiovisual equipment available
Magazine Analogy: Island meets Fast Company
Descriptive Adjectives: Soulful, (Business) Casual, Festive, Adventurous, Stimulating Phone: 510.836.3800